jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

Casual Summer Outfit

Hi everyone, it's me, Marcela Oliver!

This is my first post in this new fashion blog, I will try to update it every week with the top trendings and my favorite clothes! I am fashion lover since I was small and this is the first step to walk in the big fashion world which I would love to work someday. The photographer of this blog will be my best friend Aina Baixauli.

In this first post I wanted to show something easy to wear in a summer afternoon if you are going for a walk with some friends... 


Bracelet: Bossa



Palma's City Flowers


Hoody: Primark



Boots: ?

Handbag: Mango




           
Necklace: Bossa




Skirt: Primark


Necklace: Bossa
Hoody: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Boots: ?
Handbag: Mango
Bracelet: Bossa


Photographer: Aina Baixauli

Our Instagram --> CLICK HERE

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10557539/?claim=z75fpzwt8j6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comentarios:

  1. Very nice! You have a nice blog. I'm following you, I hope you do the same to stay in touch. Have a sweet day

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!
      I am following you too, love your photos very pretty :D

      Eliminar
  2. me encanta el look !!!

    estás preciosa !

    passate por mi blog y si te gusta sigueme :

    www.themusthave.net

    besos guapa

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchísimas gracias guapa!
      Me he pasado un blog genial, ya te sigo ;)

      Eliminar
  3. First of all, welcome to the fashion blogger world:) This first post is very stunning. Great photos with that casual lovely look :)xo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! We will try our best to make this blog super exiting and inspirational!
      xoxo

      Eliminar